Reviews & Press
- Marc Bohne Goes to Ireland. Artist Trust, January 23, 2013, by Marc Bohne.
- Gallery Tour: Landscape Artist Marc Bohne. Cowboys & Indians, July 2012, by Wolf Schneider.
- Marc Bohne (Part 1). Marc Bohne (Part 2). Painting Perceptions, January 29-30, 2010, by Larry Groff.
- Featured artist in Landscape Painting: Essential Concepts and Techniques for Plein Air and Studio Practice.
Watson-Guptill/Random House, 2009, Mitchell Albala.
- Layers. FOCUS|Santa Fe, October / November / December 2006, by Susan Hallsten McGarry.
- Life imitates art in this old school. Pacific Northwest Magazine, October 17, 2004, by Richard Seven.
The Seattle Times: Pacific Northwest Magazine
- The Back of Beyond: Seattle landscapist Marc Bohne paints the West with understated realism in his tonalist works. Southwest Art, March 2004, by Todd Wilkinson.
- Bohne's work gives synthesis of experience. Santa Fe New Mexican, July 23, 1999, by Craig Smith.
Catalogs & Essays
- The Chamberino Paintings. The Saltmine Gallery, Seattle, WA., 2009; introduction by the artist.
- Staying Close to Home. The Meyer East Gallery, Santa Fe, NM., 2008; introduction by the artist.
- Heartland. The Meyer East Gallery, Santa Fe, NM., 2006; essay by Lacy S. Wilkinson.
- Under a Big Sky. The Meyer East Gallery, Santa Fe, NM., 2002; forward by Lacy S. Wilkinson; essay by Dennis Jarrett.
Film and Television Credits
Marc's work has been featured in several film and television productions including:
- "The Mentalist"
- "Criminal Minds"
- “Georgia Rule” (2007, Universal Pictures)
- "Guess Who" (2005, Columbia Pictures Corporation)
- "The Good Wife"
- "The New Adventures of Old Christine"
- "Two and a Half Men"
- "Without a Trace"